So I started writing this post a while ago and then left it “to sit for a while” (which is a bit of a habit of mine). Twenty-seven is one of life’s big milestones (not), and I thought, what better way to commemorate it than by telling y’all some useless pieces of information about myself? Woohoo!
So, in the spirit of happiness and fun and also perhaps embarrassment, I thought I’d share 27 things about myself. I know I already did the Liebster Award quizzes, but hey, you can never learn too much about lil ol’ me, right…?! So without further ado…
- I have recently discovered I’m practically lactose intolerant. I’m in the midst of cutting out dairy and it makes me want to cry
- I have two cats at home in Melbourne, Buckley and Missy (now under my parents’ foothold).
- I like big butts and I cannot lie?!
- I think the man who discovered a cure for polio and then gave it away for free was a real-life angel.
- I love Korea more than I ever thought I would or could
- I have started doing pilates 2-3 times a week and it slowly killing me/extending my life.
- Speaking of killing, all of my plants (with very few exceptions) seem to die here. I’m hoping it’s a Korea thing, but I think I need to take a good, hard look in the mirror on that one.
- I love writing letters and receiving mail (obvs).
- I believe in karma.
- I also believe in star signs (decants and all).
- I have recently decided I need to declutter my life and I’m really excited about it.
- I am a homebody…
- … but I also love travelling.
- I once stumbled upon Nicolas Cage shooting a movie at my university, and sneakily sat with the extras watching him until I get bored (this took an embarrassingly long time).
- I am obsessed with eating kimchi jiggae. It has now surpassed sundubu as the most delectable Korean stew of them all (imho).
- I am a recovering beauty product hoarder.
- … and also a recovering book hoarder.
- I (and possibly Gav, wink wink) have my sights set on Europe… in the rather near future.
- I loooove teaching kindergarten and I also love correcting and checking work… is that weird?!
- We have a lovely cafe in the next building who we call before going down to pick up our coffees (iced Americanos these days). Convenience win.
- When I was younger, I used to try and convince myself I was an extrovert because I thought introverts meant you didn’t like people. Thankfully, I now know that is far from the case.
- I recently dyed my hair black (not shown).
- I am absolutely addicted to Orange is the New Black. It’s art.
- The innocence of a child is one of the greatest, most beautiful gifts in life.
- … and so is goat’s cheese.
- I’m starting to feel incredibly self-involved writing this post.
- … and now I’m glad we’re done!
And that’s a wrap ^^ I hope you enjoyed reading all of this random information about myself. If not, that’s cool too. Whatever, man, whatever.
Until next time,